|In other political news, the Orioles’ designated hitter Luke Scott does not believe that the President was born in the US. For the constitutionally inept, if true, Obama would be ineligible for the Presidency. Obviously, this is a pretty controversial position, if you’re retarded.
The full interview at Yahoo Sports is full of enlightening little tidbits.
Luke Scott: Obama … hmm … Obama does not represent America. Nor does he represent anything what our forefathers stood for. This country is basically built on an attitude. It’s a way of life. It’s not because you’re born here. It’s not that you’re supposed to take from those who have and give to those who haven’t. That kills a country. It killed Russia.
Scott’s founding fathers presumably have cool theme songs to go along with their basement full of firearms. Also, America is not about free stuff says the guy that makes millions to play a game. Also–yeah this was just one of those items that begs for snark–in a point about guns and self-defense, he uses DC as an example when he works in Baltimore!
Let’s put 60 seconds on the clock and see what we can do – ZINGER LIGHTNING ROUND!!!:
- The Orioles’ politics are as bad as their hitting!
- The only record worse than Obama’s is the Orioles!
- What’s the difference between Obama and the Orioles? Obama actually won something!
- I foresee his future career as the Lenny Dykstra of Fox News!
- Scott only supports concealed carry permits in Baltimore because he is afraid of Ray Lewis!
- Obama’s birth certificate is almost as controversial for CTB readers as Four Loko!
3 thoughts on “Luke Scott dislikes Obama, sad about lack of guns”
Times like this, hearing about hunting accidents makes me a teeny tiny bit less sad.
Also, I’m feeling a little photoshop between the brows there. Or manscaping?
I also like the Editor’s Note in the Yahoo! story.
There is no shortage of guns in Baltimore just read the police blotter but if laws against them make you feel better.