Welcome to the very first show notes companion piece extravaganza for the CTB Show! You’ll find helpful links and additional information in this here blog post. If you like it and/or want to see more, let us know! And while you’re at it, support the show and be a True Patriot.
- Brick Over Pizza Pretzel Sandwiches courtesy of Snyder’s of Hanover
- Black Cherry Balsamic courtesy of The Tubby Olive
- Bacon Ranch Cheddar courtesy of Riehl Deli and Cheese
- Spicy Pickles courtesy of Beiler’s Donuts and Salad
- Hot and Spicy Beef Jerky courtesy of Smucker’s Quality Meats and Grill
Evan The Mayor has also booked a Pack Up and Go trip in June, with the destination being a total surprise. The Basic Instagram selfies will flow like wine, of that you can be assured.
Fast and Loose Baltimore Headlines:
- BARCS might be moving to Cherry Hill
- A whole lot of dirt is gonna be dredged up from the Chesapeake to maintain the shipping channel and Hart Miller Island is manmade (The More You Know!)
- Planet Money’s recent episode about the possible trade war
- Experimental governmenting in certain Baltimore Neighborhoods
- Is Bryan’s joke about Guy Fieri funny? Vote to decide in the CTB Famzone!
- The dude who swam away from police in Fells Point is totally dead
- Goldman Sachs eyeballs Mondawmin Mall
- A baby got killed by an enema
- Some jerky threw fireworks around at Light City and everyone freaked out
Former guest of the show Michael Wood Jr. also made a bit of news via an investigative report published by High Country News. It’s confusing, frustrating and dicey and Bryan is not happy about it. Also Mr. Wood got a new Youtube Page that dropped pretty much the same day as the investigative report came out and it’s a bit weird. Check it out.
Also hey, remember KONY?