It is often said that the December holidays are “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” but clearly those people have never enjoyed the splendor of one of Baltimore’s newest and most unique traditions: The Cosby Sweater Bar Crawl. Now in its third year, this celebration of loud sweaterage and pudding and Jello products has consistently been the most enjoyable way to spend a Saturday in the Fall in the history of the world. Be that as it may this here we’re upping the ante on what we like to call the “fun factor” and adding some additional bells and whistles including a merch sale, raffles and probably a flip cup tournament, who knows. The main point here is that on Saturday, November 16th starting at 5-6pm, it’s on. Here are the bullet points:
- Meet at The Horse With No Name / Barcade (2324 Boston St, Canton) to register/begin
- $10 donation with proceeds going to BARCS (as usual), with MORE BONUS WAYS TO DONATE! (see below)
- Bars include Moonshine Tavern, Bartenders, an upstairs party at Kisling’s Tavern in the 8 o’clock hour
- Aforementioned party will feature raffles, T-shirts for sale and loads of funzo
- Obligatory after party at Bad Decisions
THREE TIERED AWESOME DONATION / REGISTRATION
Historically, the Cosby Sweater Bar Crawl’s token of registration has been the highly collectible and attractive Cosby Buttons, which he have historically and always made far too few. This year we’ll be allowing three ways to register:
- $10 standard – entitles the registrant to a button, guaranteed!
- $25 premium – includes ALL FIVE Cosby Button designs, collect ’em all!
- $50 Ultimate (limit 5) – Assert your position as the Ultimate Cosby Sweater Supporter by receiving all five buttons, a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION PLATINUM COSBY BUTTON – and your very own Cosby Sweater, hand picked by our organizers (specify your desired size in checkout).
It’s awesome, we know. And you can certainly register the day of the crawl but it won’t guarantee you a button. SO if you’re ready to register NOW simply pick your desired level of awesomeness from the drop down menu and make your donation today! Or tomorrow. You’ve got some time. Either way this year is going to be fantastic, so don’t miss out!